To provide zealous legal representation to our clients, maintain the highest ethical standards of the legal profession, understand the practical and business needs which arise on a daily basis when providing legal advice, and to conduct ourselves in a manner which is beneficial to the public, to the community, and to our clients.
- Current Issues for Nursing Facilities in Pennsylvania
TBA October, 2014
8:00am to 5:30pm
Current Issues for Nursing Facilities in PennsylvaniaOur Seminar is offered free-of-charge to our clients and is approved for 7 professional education credit hours for NHA's, Attorneys, and Accountants.
For a representative copy of the brochure from our April 2014 Seminar click here. For additional information, email Erin Motter at our Firm at ErinM@CapozziAdler.com.
- NEW FLAT FEE PRICING for uncontested Guardianships. Effective September 4, 2012, we've set a low flat fee of $3,000 per guardianship. For more information please visit our Health Care Practice page here and browse to the Guardianship Tab.
- DPW prohibits the use of the nomenclature “Assisted Livng” unless a facility is properly licensed. Please see a copy of our November 10, 2011 email alert here.
- Please join our new Employment Law Blog:
Employment News You Can Use
- New flat fee pricing for:
Corporate Compliance Programs