To provide zealous legal representation to our clients, maintain the highest ethical standards of the legal profession, understand the practical and business needs which arise on a daily basis when providing legal advice, and to conduct ourselves in a manner which is beneficial to the public, to the community, and to our clients.
- Atlanta Rhythm Section -- December 14, 2013 -----Capozzi Adler Annual Holiday Party
4:00pm; Please RSVP to email@example.com
Click here for directions and the flyer.
- Sterling Seminar -- Employment Law Beyond the Basics --December 17, 2013 Approved for 6.5 credits CLE and NASBA Click here for more information and to sign up
- Current Issues for Nursing Facilities in Pennsylvania
April 2014 TBA
8:30am to 4:30pm
Current Issues for Nursing Facilities in PennsylvaniaOur Seminar is offered free-of-charge to our clients and is approved for 7 professional education credit hours for NHA's, Attorneys, and Accountants.
Please click here for a representative copy of the course offering from our October 17, 2013 Seminar.
- NEW FLAT FEE PRICING for uncontested Guardianships. Effective September 4, 2012, we've set a low flat fee of $3,000 per guardianship. For more information please visit our Health Care Practice page here and browse to the Guardianship Tab.
- DPW prohibits the use of the nomenclature “Assisted Livng” unless a facility is properly licensed. Please see a copy of our November 10, 2011 email alert here.
- Please join our new Employment Law Blog:
Employment News You Can Use
- New flat fee pricing for:
Corporate Compliance Programs